Car Rental

Ballos Travel has a small, brand new, and well-maintained fleet of Opel Corsa cars for hire. Contact us for further information.
Please note that non-EU citizens will need to produce BOTH an INTERNATIONAL driving licence and their NATIONAL driving licence in order to be able to hire a car. If you don’t have an international driving licence, you can apply for one in your home country. EU citizens can simply produce their national or EU licence for the purpose of hiring a car.